Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Sudden inspiration

You know, something just dawned on me.

I'm writing a book about reincarnation, aren't I?

So at some point, I have to tell the reader about all the past lives that are involved. Otherwise the story will never resolve.

That will certainly add a lot to my existing 36,050 words!

The only thing here is I have to find out something about pre-Viking Ireland. And Celtic magic. This is where all those past lives happened.

Time to email my mother-in-law, I think.

"You wanted to know how the Priests do healing now. You said yourself you were sure that it was not just the laying of hands."
Now it was Greer's turn to nod.
"Faith is a great healer, yes, but it's not the only healer. And throughout time, since the Church was founded, we have provided schools and hospitals for our own. Throughout history, in times of war, we have taken pains to preserve sacred books. When the Troubles began, we took pains to preserve medical and scientific texts. Priests downloaded entire websites and burned them to compact discs, printed them out, and hid them along with the computers needed to read the discs."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home