Thursday, November 25, 2004

Winner?

Official NaNoWriMo 2004 Winner!

So I got my sticker. But the book's not finished yet. I will keep on writing, as soon as I've unscrambled my novel again.

It's not so bad. I did have a backup.

Well, she was confronting Satan now. Now, she could see him for what he was. So he possessed her, did he? This fiend who had so little use for her love? Oh he was too right. The bastard. She would show him how much he possessed her, all right. He was going out right now, bag and baggage, and he could be as charming as he liked, there was no coming back.
And now she knew exactly how to get rid of him.


I wonder how many of these excerpts will actually make it to the final draft?

1 Comments:

Blogger Grumpy but sweet said...

Congratulations Janet!!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home