Friday, October 07, 2005

"Dear Esteemed Wrimo," writes Chris Baty to me yesterday, "It's that time again. NaNoWriMo has officially opened for its seventh noveling season, and we'd love to have you back for another raucous and productive November."

Dear Chris, I haven't yet finished the novel I nanoed last year.

Hmm.

Then again, maybe November would be a good way to make some progress on Valentine. That's a great idea I had for an interactive novel. It would have to be an e-book to work, with links that take you down a different storyline depending on the decisions you make while reading.

Hmm.

Of course, today is only the 7th of October. And Redemption needs another 18,000 words or so.
If I could actually FINISH Redemption before the end of October, I'd be all geared up to do the madness again.

Can it be that hard? It's less than 1,000 words a day now.

Good pre-nano training too.

Hmm.

Let me give it a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home