Thursday, November 03, 2005

At least I look famous!



The new sneak preview author profiles are really cute!

It makes me feel like a real author. So much so, that I went off and researched a publisher, wrote a cover letter and even a blurb.

I think I will upload the blurb as the excerpt.

Of course, to get to the published stage requires some nanotime. So I have begunorganising chapters and have done editing on the first three sections. This is a bit slow. I need to do around three sections a day to meet the nano deadline, and there are some sections that have to be written entirely. Mostly at the end.

They should make nano a pretty tight finish!

1 Comments:

Blogger HannahK said...

So what is a blurb and a cover letter?

And have you taken my advice and taken a screencapture of the profile to use as a desktop? ;-)

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home